Now serving Kennesaw, Marietta, Atlanta and all surrounding suburbs.
About Dr. Nedra Dodds
As a former model, Founder and Medical Director of Opulence Aesthetic Medicine, Dr. Nedra Dodds has a true understanding of putting forth the best image no matter what your profession.
Dr. Dodds will be your beauty partner, educating you while catering to your specific needs, getting the results you want.
At your disposal are Dr. Dodds’ integrative methods, working to reverse the typical signs of aging with the evidence based administration of bio-identical hormone replacement, along with the prevention of age-related diseases and a specialized emphasis on your customized care, education and lifestyle changes.
While her career is richly steeped in traditional medicine, Dr. Dodds is in constant pursuit of excellence by educating herself with the latest and most effective trends, products and procedures in the industry.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Body Contouring, 4-D Liposculpture, Buttock Augmentation, Advanced Skin and Scar Care, Advanced non-invasive skin tightening, Facial Volume Correction.
Certifications & Memberships:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member and Diplomat of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Certified by the Brazilian Association of Lipoplasty
- Diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners
- Fellow of the American College of Emergency Physicians
- Certified Center of Excellence by MicroAire Inc.
- Certified Center for Skin Cancer- by the Royal Association of Dermatology of Australia
- Medical Degree w/ Honors – Meharry Medical College in Nashville, TN
- Internship program in Family Medicine – Medical College of Georgia
- Residency in Emergency Medicine – State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn (4 years, final year as Chief Resident)
- Dermatology Clerkship – Peachtree Dermtatologoy, Atlanta, GA
- Cosmetic Surgery Preceptorship- Marietta, GA
Dr. Dodds has had the experience of training under the tutelage of Dr. David Satcher, former U. S. Surgeon General, Dr. Alfredo Hoyas of international acclaim- as one of two females accepted to be trained in advanced VASER Liposculpture procedures, and many prestigious Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons in the US and Abroad. Dr Dodds has been certified by the prestigious Brazilian Association of Lipoplasty in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Dr. Dodds is highly trained and certified in each procedure that she performs and continues to remain current in the advances and improvements of all.
Dr. Dodds has been featured on CBS Radio on several programs including- On the Air with Egypt and her own segment on the Toni and Griff Show in Atlanta - as a commentator on medical issues, “Atlanta & Company” – WXIA (NBC Affiliate) and has appeared o several network programs including the Bravo Station. Dr. Dodds has chaired sections of the National Medical Association, lectured nationally on the subject of Cosmetic Surgery and internationally on Emergency Medicine topics has authored several medical chapters in Emedicine.com, one of the first electronic medicle textbooks in its infancy. And also has been published in the Annals of Emergency Medicine. Dr Dodds is a monthly contributor on the subject of Anti-Aging Medicine for Metro Atlanta Magazines, and serves as Research Director for MesoAti, Inc. and serves as a physician trainer for Viora Medical, Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Training Institute, Osyris Medical USA, Ellman, Inc. and as a regular contributing research physician for Erchonia Medical, and other projects soon to be published.